Please acknowledge the pSCANNER contract in any publication that results from work funded by this contract. For example,
“This project was supported in part by the pSCANNER contract awarded by the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI), Contract CDRN-1306-04819.”
- Ohno-Machado, L. et al. pSCANNER: patient-centered Scalable National Network for Effectiveness Research. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 2014.
- Lu, C. et al. WebDISCO: A Web service for Distributed Cox model learning without patient-level data sharing. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 2015.
- Doan, S. et al. Building a Natural Language Processing Tool to Identify Patients with High Clinical Suspicion for Kawasaki Disease from Emergency Department Notes. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2016.
- Meeker, D. et al. Effect of Behavioral Interventions on Inappropriate Antibiotic Prescribing Among Primary Care Practices: A Randomized Clinical Trial. The Journal of the American Medical Association, 2016.
- Wang, S. et al. Genome Privacy: Challenges, Technical Approaches to Mitigate Risk, and Ethical Considerations in the United States. Ann N Y Acad Sci, 2016.
- Gong C. et al. Prescriber Preferences for Behavioral Economics Interventions to Improve Treatment of Acute Respiratory Infections: a Discrete Choice Experiment. BMJ Open, 2016.
- Khodyakov D. et al. Comparative Analysis of Stakeholder Experiences with an Online Approach to Prioritizing Patient-Centered Research Topics. JAMIA, 2016.
- Kuo T. et al. Ensembles of NLP Tools for Data Element Extraction from Clinical Notes. AMIA Annual Symposium, 2016.
- Sitapati A. et al. Integrated Precision Medicine: The Role of Electronic Health Records in Delivering Personalized Treatment. Wiley Interdiscipl Rev Syst Biol Med, 2017.
- Michel M, Ludwig D, Croci R, Karki B, Rayanker V, Khayter M, Torok D, Berman D. A Case Study of Translational Research: From a Specific Data Model to the Common Data Model. AMIA 2015 Joint Summits on Translational Science; 2015 March 23-25; San Francisco, California.
- Rusincovitch S, Kho A, Puro J, Meeker D, Rivera P, Sorensen A, Brown J, Curtis L. Pragmatic Data Domain Selection for a National Distributed Research Network: The PCORnet Common Data Model Strategy. AMIA 2015 Joint Summits on Translational Science; 2015 March 23-25; San Francisco, California.
- Hsu CN, Doan S, Chaparro J, Maehara CK, Liu R, Lu S, Berry EK, Chhabra D, Tremoulet AH, Burns JC. Natural Language Processing to Screen for Kawasaki Disease. Pediatric Academic Societies; 2015 April 25-28; San Diego, CA.
- Manickam R, Meeker D, Matheny M, Jiang X, Danak V, Hogarth M, Ohno-Machado L. pSCANNER – A Framework To Facilitate Distributed Queries and Analytics from Healhcare Data Repositories. AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting; 2015 June 13; Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- FitzHenry F, Brannen J, Denton J, Nebeker J, DuVall S, Minter F, Scehnet J, Sauer B, Ohno-Machado L, Matheny M. Transforming the National Department of Veterans Affairs Data Warehouse to the OMOP Common Data Model. OHDSI Symposium 2015. Washington, DC. 2015 Oct 20.
- FitzHenry F, Brannen J, Denton J, Nebeker J, DuVall S, Minter F, Scehnet J, Sauer B, Ohno-Machado L, Matheny M. Transforming the National Department of Veterans Affairs Data Warehouse to the OMOP Common Data Model. Am Med Inform Assoc. San Francisco, CA. 2015 Nov 16-17.
- Feudjio Feupe S, Lin K, Kuo T, Doan S, Kim J, Hsu C, Kim H-H. Review and Evaluation of the State of Standardization of Computable Phenotype. AMIA Annual Symposium. 2016 Nov 14. Chicago, IL.
- Singh S, Paul P, Hsu C, Ohno-Machado L. Developing an Electronic Health Record-Based Cohort of Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases for Observational Patient-Centered Outcomes Research. AMIA Annual Symposium. 2016 Nov 15. Chicago, IL.
- Kim K, Khodyakov D, Marie K, Tara H, Meeker D, Campos H, Ohno-Machado L. A Novel Stakeholder Engagement Approach to Patient Centered Outcomes Research. Annual Research Meeting. 2017 June 26.